Tissot Seastar 2000 Professional Powermatic 80
- Unique water resistance up to 2000 feet
- Automatic helium valve integrated into the case at 9 o’clock
- Unidirectional ceramic bezel
- Highly luminescent SuperLuminova®
- Equipped with Powermatic 80 Nivachron movement
Couldn't find any retailers.
- Swiss Made
- Free delivery
The Tissot family of dive watches welcomes a new, advanced, technical version, the Seastar 2000 Professional. Its profile ticks every box for a high-performance watch: water-resistant to 600 metres, helium valve, ISO 6425 certification, automatic calibre with long-lasting power reserve, ceramic bezel. With its wave-patterned, shaded blue dial and its uncompromising design, it is also a timepiece aimed at enthusiasts of extreme nautical style.
2 Years of Warranty
Water-resistant up to a pressure of 60 bar (600 m / 2000 ft)
The Tissot user's manual give information about the use, the settings and the maintenance of the different Tissot watches.