Tissot Chemin des Tourelles Powermatic 80
- A tribute to Tissot's rich Swiss watchmaking history
- Impressive Powermatic 80 movement with 80 hour power reserve
- See-through caseback to admire the movement
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Comfortable 42mm case size
- Swiss Made
- Free delivery
The Tissot Chemin des Tourelles is a very special piece that encapsulates an important part of Tissot's history. It takes its name from the street in Le Locle, Switzerland, where the Tissot factory was established in 1907, and where the company can still be found today. The watch compliments the company's vast years of expertise with a contemporary design with an elegant case. The result is wonderfully luxurious, but still easily accessible thanks to the good value Tissot is still proud to offer.
2 Years of Warranty
Water-resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50 m / 165 ft)
The Tissot user's manual give information about the use, the settings and the maintenance of the different Tissot watches.