Tissot Seastar 1000 Powermatic 80 Silicium
- Powermatic 80 automatic movement with power reserve up to 80 hours
- High water-resistance up to a pressure of 30 bar (300 m/1000 ft)
- Silicon balance-spring for precision and magnetic resistance
- Unidirectional ceramic bezel
- Screw-down crown and caseback
- Swiss Made
- Free delivery
The automatic choice for divers. High performance, with water resistance up to an impressive pressure of 30 bar (300 m/1000 ft), combined with the energy of the Powermatic 80 movement.
A screw-down crown and case back for better protection against external influences such as shocks or radiation. This watch is also composed with a unidirectional ceramic diver's bezel and a sapphire crystal glass that is highly scratch-resistant.
In this Silicon special edition, in addition to the robust case, the movement has also been upgraded with a Silicon Balance Spring, making this watch appropriate for water sports activities.
Water-resistant up to a pressure of 30 bar (300 m / 1000 ft)
2 Years of Warranty
The Tissot user's manual give information about the use, the settings and the maintenance of the different Tissot watches.