Tissot Seastar 2000 Professional Powermatic 80
- Water-resistant to 600 m (2,000 ft, 60 ATM)
- Anti-magnetic Nivachron™ balance-spring in titanium alloy
- Power reserve of approximately 80 hours
- Screw-down crown, engraved, with protective shoulder
- Rhodium-plated hour markers set with white Super-LumiNova®
Couldn't find any retailers.
- Swiss Made
- Complimentary express delivery with FedEx
- Free returns within 30 days
The Tissot family of dive watches welcomes a new, advanced, technical version, the Seastar 2000 Professional. Its profile ticks every box for a high-performance watch: water-resistant to 600 meters, helium valve, ISO 6425 certification, automatic calibre with longlasting power reserve, ceramic bezel. With its wave-patterned, shaded blue dial and its uncompromising design, it is also a timepiece aimed at enthusiasts of extreme nautical style.
Water-resistant up to a pressure of 60 bar (600 m / 2000 ft)
The Tissot user's manual give information about the use, the settings and the maintenance of the different Tissot watches.