Tissot PRC 200 Chronograph
- Water resistance up to 20 bar (200m), screw-down crown and case back make it the perfect partner for water activities
- Easy to read time and date
- Secured and easy to use safety clasp
- Diver extension for a better fit over your wetsuit
- Luminescent hands and indexes to read the time in the darkness
Couldn't find any retailers.
- Swiss Made
- Complimentary express delivery with FedEx
- Free returns within 30 days
This collection has a watch for everyone, from sporty to true classics. You are sure to find your perfect match within the Tissot PRC 200 family. After the immense success of the Tissot PRS 200 sports line, Tissot decided to come up with a sports timepiece also water resistant to 20 bar ( 200 m/660 ft) but with a more classic look and feel: the Tissot PRC 200. The reduced bezel means that the dial appears very large, offering clear reading of the time. This readability is highlighted by the use of luminescent material for the indexes and hands.
Water-resistant up to a pressure of 20 bar (200m / 660ft)
2 years of warranty
The Tissot user's manual give information about the use, the settings and the maintenance of the different Tissot watches.