Tissot Chemin des Tourelles Powermatic 80
- Won first prize in the International Chronometry Competition in 2015
- 42mm case, one of the biggest size in Tissot T-Classic collection
- Antireflective coating on the crystal for perfect legibility
- Automatic movement with up to 80 hours of power reserve
- Admire the decorated movement through the transparent case back
Couldn't find any retailers.
- Swiss Made
- Complimentary 1-3 days delivery with FedEx
- Free returns within 30 days
- Use code FALL20 at checkout to receive your Tissot notebook✨
The Tissot Chemin des Tourelles is a very special piece that encapsulates an important part of Tissot's history. It takes its name from the street in Le Locle, Switzerland, where the Tissot factory was established in 1907, and where the company can still be found today. The watch compliments the company's vast years of expertise with a contemporary design with an elegant case. The result is wonderfully luxurious, but still easily accessible thanks to the good value Tissot is still proud to offer.
Water-resistant up to a pressure of 5 bar (50m / 165ft)
2 years of warranty
The Tissot user's manual give information about the use, the settings and the maintenance of the different Tissot watches.