Tissot Seastar 1000 Powermatic 80
- The ultimate diving watch
- Water resistance up to a pressure of 30 bar (300m/1000ft)
- The water-resistance writing on the dial might be depicted or not, according to our stocks
- Luminescent hands and indexes to read the time in the darkness
- Unidirectional ceramic diver's bezel
- Automatic movement with up to 80 hours of power reserve
- Admire the decorated movement through the transparent case back
Couldn't find any retailers.
- Swiss Made
- Complimentary express delivery with FedEx
- Free returns within 30 days
The Tissot Seastar 1000 merges style and performance without compromising either. The diving inspiration shapes both the appearance and the functionality of this watch. It maintains its performance to a pressure of 30 bar (300m/1'000ft), combining underwater sports and a preference for a sophisticated Swiss timepiece. The diving theme continues through elements such as a unidirectional bezel, a strap with a divers' buckle and extension, plus luminescent hands and markings. The Tissot Seastar 1000 Powermatic 80 powered by an automatic Powermatic 80 Swiss movement of up to 80 hours power reserve reconfirms the proven Tissot talent for encapsulating operational excellence in stunning design.
Water-resistant up to a pressure of 30 bar (300m / 1000ft)
2 years of warranty
The Tissot user's manual give information about the use, the settings and the maintenance of the different Tissot watches.