Tissot launches its Tissot T-Touch Connect Solar: a hybrid swiss watch that combines a traditional masterpiece with connected functionalities. The Tissot T-Touch Connect Solar has the potential to guarantee six months of autonomy due to its solar energy system. In addition, it has the particularity of having its own ultra-low power operating system, which was created in Switzerland. As “Innovators by Tradition”, Tissot combined noble materials like ceramic and titanium with quality craftsmanship to the Tissot T-Touch Connect Solar.
To offer our users the best possible user experience, we are constantly seeking to create improvements and new features based on our customers’ feedback and current trends.
See below a non-exhaustive list of the main updates in the 2.0 version of the Tissot T-Touch Connect Solar:
• TIMER: manage a list of countdowns in the app, and start directly from the app
• FIND MY PHONE: a new phone location function, running on the watch
• FIND MY WATCH: a new watch location function, running on the phone
• ENERGY: a detailed display of battery level and solar charge level in the watch's "QUICK SETTINGS"
• NOTIFICATIONS: A new function enabling you to clear all notifications
• ONBOARDING: Simplified pairing procedure: the mobile app detects the closest watch to establish the link.
• SOUND & VIBRATION: Separate sound and vibration setting added for notifications
• CONNECTION: improved reconnection after the phone has been out of range for several hours.
Tissot thus makes you feel independent on a daily basis, whatever your day will look like. This unique Swiss Made masterpiece, is powered by nature and crafted for you.