The 2017 World Superbike has officially started
Engines are revving as the 2017 World Superbike season officially begins at the Philip Island Circuit.
Jonathan Rea, the reigning world champion is ready to race to keep his title for the third time in a row.
He is up against the likes of Tom Sykes, Chaz Davies and Marco Melandri who returns this season, not to mention Nicky Hayden and many other talented racers. Jonathan Rea has got his work cut out for him.
This season promises exitement and thrill. Don't miss out on the action!
FIM Superbike World Championship calendar
- 25.05.2018 - 27.05.2018 Donington Park
- 08.06.2018 - 10.06.2018 Automotodrom Brno
- 22.06.2018 - 24.06.2018 Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- 06.07.2018 - 08.07.2018 Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli
- 14.09.2018 - 16.09.2018 Autodromo Internacional do Algarve
- 23.02.2018 - 25.02.2018 Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit
- 23.03.2018 - 25.03.2018 Chang International Circuit
- 13.04.2018 - 15.04.2018 MotorlLand Aragon
- 20.04.2018 - 22.04.2018 TT Circuit Assen
- 11.05.2018 - 13.05.2018 Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari di Imola