The Cycling Season Begins
The European cycling season begins under the sun with Paris-Nice on Sunday March 5 to 12.
The big names in the world of cycling will be there. They have been working hard to prepare for their season. Amongst them is the Official Timekeeper, Tissot, that is set, not only to time the event but also to accompagny each race with the perfect watch.
If Paris-Nice was a watch, it would definitely be the Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar. In addition to being sporty and atheletic, like the riders, it is equiped with the latest technology and profesional instruments, just like the bikes themselves. The essential element however, that makes it the Paris-Nice Favourite, is its 20 tactile functions, that include an absolute and relative air pressure, an altimeter with difference meter, and compass, that are powered by solar energy.
Tour de France calendar
- 28.04.2017 - 30.04.2017 Tour du Yorkshire
- 04.06.2017 - 11.06.2017 Criterium du Dauphiné
- 01.07.2017 - 23.07.2017 Tour de France
- 19.08.2017 - 10.09.2017 La Vuelta
- 08.10.2017 - 08.10.2017 Paris-Tour
- 05.03.2017 - 12.03.2017 Paris-Nice
- 25.03.2017 - 26.03.2017 Criterium International
- 09.04.2017 - 09.04.2017 Paris-Roubaix
- 19.04.2017 - 19.04.2017 Flèche Wallonne
- 23.04.2017 - 23.04.2017 Liège-Bastogne-Liège