A few French personalities get a taste of the Tour de France
Among them, Miss France 2014 Flora Coquerel, competitive swimmer Camille Lacourt, comedian Titoff and François Pervis, no novis in terms of cycling, being seven times Track World Champion.
They had the honour of cycling the last 20km of stage 6, from Vesoul to Troyes, in the summer heat the athletes face every day of the Tour. It was no surprise to see François Pervis take the lead after a beautiful sprint. That being said, all the guests showed their competitive spirit and played the game with some amazing performances. They experienced first-hand what a stage of the Tour de France was all about. They even finished with a picture on the signature podium with a yellow jersey being awarded by none other than Tissot President, François Thiébaud.
Tour de France calendar
- 08.10.2017 - 08.10.2017 Paris-Tour
- 05.03.2017 - 12.03.2017 Paris-Nice
- 09.04.2017 - 09.04.2017 Paris-Roubaix
- 19.04.2017 - 19.04.2017 Flèche Wallonne
- 23.04.2017 - 23.04.2017 Liège-Bastogne-Liège
- 28.04.2017 - 30.04.2017 Tour du Yorkshire
- 04.06.2017 - 11.06.2017 Criterium du Dauphiné
- 01.07.2017 - 23.07.2017 Tour de France
- 19.08.2017 - 10.09.2017 La Vuelta