MotoGPTM engines get fired-up to the new Tissot chronographs
Another exciting season of fast-paced and breath-taking performances has ended but has inspired new dedicated MotoGP watches. Tissot, the Official Timekeeper, marks the end of this season and looks to the next as it launches the MotoGP 2018 watch Collection. François Thiébaud, President of Tissot had the honour of presenting the watches that will keep everyone right on track for all the races next season to Carmelo Ezpeleta, Dorna Sports Chief Executive Officer.
This year’s Official MotoGPTM Collection comprises of three Tissot T-Race MotoGP 2018 watches; one is a mechanical piece limited to 2018 pieces, another is powered by a quartz movement, also produced in a series of 2018 pieces, while the third is a Special Edition quartz watch.
- 01.06.2018 - 03.06.2018 Autodromo del Mugello
- 15.06.2018 - 17.06.2018 Barcelona - Catalunya
- 29.06.2018 - 01.07.2018 TT Circuit Assen
- 13.07.2018 - 15.07.2018 Sachsenring
- 03.08.2018 - 05.08.2018 Automotodrom Brno
- 16.03.2018 - 18.03.2018 Losail International Circuit
- 06.04.2018 - 08.04.2018 Termas de Rio Hondo
- 20.04.2018 - 22.04.2018 Circuit of the Americas
- 04.05.2018 - 06.05.2018 Circuito de Jerez
- 18.05.2018 - 20.05.2018 Le Mans