Want to WIN a watch? Enter now!
Want to WIN a Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar RBS 6 Nations Limited Edition watch?
Just predict the time (in hour, minutes and seconds) of the first points scored in the IREvENG match on 18th March in the comments below on our pinned Facebook post.
You have until 9am, 18th March to enter, Good luck! :-)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
Tissot RBS 6 Nations Facebook Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
- These terms and conditions (“the Rules”) govern the “TISSOT RBS 6 NATIONS CONTEST” contest (“the Contest”) administered by Tissot Ltd., based at Chemin des Tourelles 17, 2400 Le Locle, Switzerland (“Tissot”, “We”).
- The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook. All information disclosed is provided to us and not to Facebook. You hereby release Facebook, to the greatest extent legally permissible, from any liability in connection with the Contest.
- Any visitor visiting this Facebook post can participate in this contest by commenting the post and guessing the time difference in minutes, seconds, tenths and hundredths of a second, of the first points in the 6 Nations Ireland VS England match that takes place on March 18th 2017 at 5p.m. CET. The participant who guessed the exact time difference or who had the closest guess will win a Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar RBS 6 Nations Limited Edition T091.420.46.207.00, recommended retail price in Switzerland 1385 CHF (the “Prize”). If there is more than one winner, the winner drawn at random will win the Prize.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of a dispute as to a participant’s identity, entries will be deemed made by the holder of the Facebook account associated with the entry.
- Participants must be over 16 years of age. Proof of age will be required to claim a Prize.
- Employees of Tissot Ltd, of any of Tissot’s affiliates, representatives or agents, as well as all persons living in the same household with such employees, are not eligible to enter this Contest.
- The contest runs from 9 a.m. CET on March 17, 2017 through to 9 a.m. CET on March 18, 2017.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger within 7 days after the drawing and may be announced on the Tissot Facebook page with his/her name and origin.
- If the winner is unreachable or does not reply to the Prize notification within 7 days, the Prize will be considered forfeited and awarded to another winner who had the exact guess of the time or the second closest guess (if more than one, the one which will be drawn at random).
- Any decisions by us regarding the Contest are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entitlement to a Prize may not be transferred to any other person.
- No cash alternative or alternative Prizes are available. Tissot Ltd. reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to substitute any Prize with an item of equal value.
- To claim the Prize, the winner may be required to provide his personal details (first and last name, home address, email address, etc.) as well as prove his identity by submitting documents to that effect (e.g., a passport or driving license).
- The winner is responsible for any taxes or levies due on Prizes.
- Tissot Ltd. will not be liable for entries in the Contest that are lost, misdirected, delayed or corrupted, for technical reasons or otherwise.
- We and our affiliates disclaim all liability, to the greatest extent legally permissible, for any damage suffered by anyone as a result of or in connection with the Contest.Contest
- We do not guarantee a successful entry in spite of your following the above instructions as entry may be affected by reasons beyond our control.
- Use of false names or address will disqualify from receiving any Prize. Participants whose entries are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable will be excluded from the Contest.
- Incomplete, late, or otherwise faulty entries will not be accepted. We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, if an entry is valid and to disqualify anyone we reasonably believe to be tampering with the entry process, acting in a disruptive manner, or violating the Rules.
- You agree that we may publish your Facebook username and the Picture on any of our websites, in the Tissot section of any third-party websites (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter), and in any of our print publications if you are selected as the winner.In addition, the winner may, without any obligation, be asked to take part in or co-operate with publicity which may include interviews, photographs and the publication of his/her name and/or image.
- Tissot Ltd. reserves the right to amend these Contest Rules at any time, and to modify, suspend or terminate the Contest in the event that it becomes infected by a computer virus or otherwise technically impaired.
- This Contest is void where prohibited by any local law.
- This Contest is organised by Tissot Ltd., Ch. Des Tourelles 17, 2400 Le Locle, Switzerland.
- The Rules are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland, without regard to any conflict-of-law rules. In the event of any disputes, the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Le Locle, Switzerland.
- If you have any questions about the Contest or if you object to having your personal data used as specified in the Rules, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Natwest 6 Nations calendar
- 03.02.2018 - 04.02.2018 Round 1
- 10.02.2018 - 11.02.2018 Round 2
- 23.02.2018 - 24.02.2018 Round 3
- 10.03.2018 - 11.03.2018 Round 4
- 17.03.2018 - 17.03.2018 Round 5