The 2017 UCI Track Cycling World Championships presented by Tissot have come to an end
The 2017 UCI Track Cycling World Championships presented by Tissot came to an end on Sunday, following five thrilling, exciting and very successful days of extraordinary racing in Hong Kong. On the final day, four World Titles were awarded, two going to France, one to Germany and one to Great Britain.
It marked only the second time that the event was held in Asia. We saw 344 athletes from 41 nations participating in the 20 medal events. Eleven countries won World Titles and 15 countries in total won medals. Tissot was very proud to be part of such an exceptional event.
UCI Cycling calendar
- 05.06.2018 - 09.06.2018 World Championship BMX
- 04.09.2018 - 09.09.2018 World Championship Mountain Bike
- 23.09.2018 - 30.09.2018 World Championship Road
- 08.11.2018 - 10.11.2018 Urban Cyling World Championships
- 19.01.2018 - 21.01.2018 Tissot UCI Track Cycling World Cup
- 28.02.2018 - 04.03.2018 World Championship Track