MARQUEZ DECIMATES SILVERSTONE RECORDS TO GRAB POLE
World Champion Marc Marquez became the first rider to lap the legendary 5.900 kms Silverstone circuit in under two minutes to grab his fourth successive MotoGP™ pole position.
Italian Mattia Pasini grabbed his third successive Moto2™ pole position and admitted afterwards this was the best of the trio. He received his Tissot T-Race MotoGP Limited Edition Quartz pole setting watch as he chases his second win of the season.
In a typically hectic Moto3™ session four riders grabbed provisional pole position after the chequered flag had been shown. The last of them, Romano Fenati, took his first pole of the season. Fenati received his Tissot V8 Moto3™ pole setting watch after taking the fourth pole position of his career.
- 03.08.2018 - 05.08.2018 Automotodrom Brno
- 10.08.2018 - 12.08.2018 Red Bull Ring - Spielberg
- 24.08.2018 - 26.08.2018 Silverstone Circuit
- 07.09.2018 - 09.09.2018 Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli
- 21.09.2018 - 23.09.2018 MotorLand Aragon
- 16.03.2018 - 18.03.2018 Losail International Circuit
- 06.04.2018 - 08.04.2018 Termas de Rio Hondo
- 20.04.2018 - 22.04.2018 Circuit of the Americas
- 04.05.2018 - 06.05.2018 Circuito de Jerez
- 18.05.2018 - 20.05.2018 Le Mans
- 01.06.2018 - 03.06.2018 Autodromo del Mugello
- 15.06.2018 - 17.06.2018 Barcelona - Catalunya
- 29.06.2018 - 01.07.2018 TT Circuit Assen
- 13.07.2018 - 15.07.2018 Sachsenring