SUPER HUMAN ROSSI - THE IRONMAN OF ARAGON
Just 23 days after breaking his right leg in two places 38 year old Italian Valentino Rossi defied all logic returning to the race track to qualify on the front row of the grid for the Grand Prix of Aragon in Spain tomorrow. The nine times World Champion is joined on the front row of the grid for what promises to be another amazing 23 lap battle round the demanding 5.077 kms Motorland Aragon circuit by pole setter Maverick Vinales and Tissot Ambassador Jorge Lorenzo who was second.
Vinales received his fifth Tissot T-Race MotoGP™ Limited Edition Automatic pole setting watch of the season from World Championship and European Championship winning and Olympic Silver medal Water polo player Jennifer Pareja.
- 06.04.2018 - 08.04.2018 Termas de Rio Hondo
- 20.04.2018 - 22.04.2018 Circuit of the Americas
- 04.05.2018 - 06.05.2018 Circuito de Jerez
- 18.05.2018 - 20.05.2018 Le Mans
- 01.06.2018 - 03.06.2018 Autodromo del Mugello
- 16.03.2018 - 18.03.2018 Losail International Circuit