NBA TALENT JOHN STARKS DROPS INTO THE TISSOT BOUTIQUE IN LONDON!
Meet NBA Talents at Tissot Boutique in London.
John Levell Starks, born August 10, 1965, in Tulsa, Oklahoma, knew he wanted to become a professional basketball player at a very young age. With the support of his family, specifically his mother Irene and grandmother Callie, and through sheer determination he achieved his goal on September 29th, 1988. Starks most notably played for the New York Knicks and in 2003, he retired as one of the most beloved players in Knicks history. To this day, he remains a fan favourite in the New York area.
Yesterday, 15th January 2019 we were honoured to welcome John Starks to the Tissot Boutique in London as part of the celebration of our partnership with the NBA London Game 2019 presented by Norwegian.
Join us for...
• The exclusive opportunity to meet NBA Talents.
• Gift with every Tissot NBA related watch purchase.
Sun, 13 Jan 1pm - 2pm NBA Legend John Amaechi
Mon, 14 Jan 6pm - 7pm NBA Legend Bruce Bowen
Tue, 15 Jan 1pm - 2pm Wizards Dance Team
Tue, 15 Jan 6pm - 7pm NBA Legend John Starks
Tue, 15 Jan 6pm - 7pm NBA Player Emmanuel Mudiay
Wed, 16 Jan 1pm - 2pm NBA Legend Shawn Marion
*Appearances and timings subject to change.
373 Oxford Street
W1C 2JR London
We look forward to seeing you!
- 16.04.2019 - 20.06.2019 Playoffs
- 11.01.2018 - 11.01.2018 Global Games
- 16.02.2018 - 18.02.2018 All Star Game
- 11.04.2018 - 11.04.2018 End of the season
- 14.04.2018 - 28.05.2018 Playoffs
- 31.05.2018 - 17.06.2018 Finals
- 16.10.2018 - 15.04.2019 Regular Season
- 17.02.2019 - 17.02.2019 All Star Game