Tissot Heritage Prince I Mechanical

T71.3.718.22

Tissot Heritage Prince I Mechanical

• Originally designed in 1916, the Banana was influenced by the Art Nouveau movement which drew inspiration from natural forms, particularly the curved lines of plants and flowers
  • The numbers vary in size in order to fit the dimensions of the rectangular dial
  • Heritage Logo on the dial in tribute to Tissot’s history
€4,465.00
  • Swiss Made
Find a retailer
Tissot Heritage Prince I Mechanical - View 1
Tissot Heritage Prince I Mechanical - View 2

Description

The Tissot Heritage Prince takes after the “banana watch” of 1916. This mechanical 18K gold watch was called “banana” due to its curved case, taking the shape of the wrist. In 1991 and in 2002, the watch was re-edited in several versions until today and renamed Tissot Classic Prince I and II, in memory of the important relationship between Tissot and the Czar’s Empire. These pieces have enjoyed renewed popularity thanks to their daring design and Art Nouveau style. They also eloquently evoke a certain romantically nostalgic vision of the passing of time, reflecting the brands unique mastery of traditional and contemporary design, while remaining as modern as ever for women looking for both audacity and elegance.

Technical specs

GENT

• Warranty

2 Years of Warranty

• Water resistance

Water-resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 100 ft)

• Weight

• Collection

Heritage

• SKU

T71371822

The Tissot user's manual give information about the use, the settings and the maintenance of the different Tissot watches.

Water resistance

Water resistance

All Tissot watch cases undergo several tests, including a water resistance check. Tissot tests the watch's ability to resist impacts and pressure, as well as the penetration of liquids, gas and dust by replicating the real-life conditions in which the watch may find itself.