2019 MotoGP season kicks off
The wait is finally over and the 2019 MotoGP Season kicked off this weekend with the very first race in Qatar.
Undoubtedly, MotoGP fans all agree on the fact that the riders gave us one of the most spectacular races we could dream of. After a breathtaking final lap, Tissot Ambassador, Marc Marquez, celebrated his second place with only +0.0023s separating him from Andrea Dovizioso who won the race.
Congratulations also to our Swiss ambassador, Thomas Lüthi, for his second place in the category of Moto2!
As the Official Timekeeper of MotoGP, we can’t wait for more exciting races to come.
- 31.05.2019 - 02.06.2019 Autodromo del Mugello
- 14.06.2019 - 16.06.2019 Barcelona - Catalunya
- 28.06.2019 - 30.06.2019 TT Circuit Assen
- 05.07.2019 - 07.07.2019 Sachsenring
- 02.08.2019 - 04.08.2019 Automotodrom Brno
- 08.03.2019 - 10.03.2019 Losail International Circuit
- 29.03.2019 - 31.03.2019 Termas de Rio Hondo
- 12.04.2019 - 14.04.2019 Circuit of the Americas
- 03.05.2019 - 05.05.2019 Circuito de Jerez
- 17.05.2019 - 19.05.2019 Le Mans