DELIVERY AND RETURNS
We offer a single, standard delivery service. Orders should be delivered within 2 to 7 business days (subject to a maximum of 30 days) unless otherwise advised.
We are pleased to advise that there will be free delivery on all orders placed on this website
All orders on the Tissot Thailand Online Store are being shipped by DHL Express. We will provide you with a tracking number.
We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your legal rights. A summary of your legal rights in relation to the products is set out at the end of this page.
We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
a. Unwanted Products
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an Order with Tissot Thailand. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind, by law consumers in Thailand are entitled to cancel a contract for the purchase of an item within seven (7) days from the day after the day the item has been received. Please return the product to us within 14 days from the day you cancel the contract, having taken reasonable care of it and in an unused state with all components. We will refund you the price you paid for that product and the applicable delivery charge but not any postage or collection cost incurred returning the item to us. Where you chose a more expensive delivery option, we have the option to only reimburse you up to the amount you would have paid if you had chosen the least expensive common and generally accepted form of delivery offered by us.
- You must take reasonable care of the products until returned. For example, if a watch arrives back to our logistics centre with the bracelet or strap damaged in any way (not due to our fault or negligence) or not in its original condition, then we reserve the right to deduct the costs for a new bracelet or strap from your refund of the price of the watch. If possible, please include your despatch note and all packaging intact.
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/debit card used to place the original order within 15 days, from the day we receive both, the written notice of cancellation of the contract and the returned product(s). [DA1] If you had chosen cash on delivery as a payment method, we will refund you via a bank transfer, at the bank account of your choice as indicated at the Return Form.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
- Certain products and services are excluded from this returns policy,
b. Faulty Products
- We try to select and package the items as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if an item arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge (for the same item or an item of same value) or provide a full refund as appropriate in accordance with your legal rights, if you notify us that you are rejecting the product within 30 days of receipt. You must then return the product to us (unless we agree otherwise).
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the reasonable cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to facilitate our processing the refund for your return postage costs.
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/debit card used to place the original order once we have confirmed to you that you are entitled to a refund for the damaged or defective product. If you had chosen cash on delivery as a payment method, we will refund you via a bank transfer, at the bank account of your choice as indicated at the Return Form.
- For help with faulty items later than 30 days after your delivery please contact us to discuss your options. This does not affect your legal rights.
c. Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at Tel: 02-610-0200 to inform us of your wish to return Products.
To improve processing of your return, please include with the package
- the completed Return Form, that acts as the written notice of cancellation
- the paper tax invoice
- all the accessories, manuals and warranty card in its original packaging
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR A RETURNS FORM
If possible, please use a secure delivery method which requires signature of the recipient and return to:
The Swatch Group Trading (Thailand) Limited
G and 4th Fl., M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Pathumwan District
You will be responsible for the returned product(s) until they reach us.
Summary of your key legal rights in relation to the products
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions.
According to Thai law on consumer protection, you are entitled to the following rights:
● You can cancel a contract for the purchase of product by sending a written notice within 7 days from the date the product has been received.
● You are entitled to receive the refund within 15 days, provided that your cancellation request has been approved.