TISSOT HERITAGE VISODATE POWERMATIC 80
- Heritage collection with historical Tissot logo
- Powermatic 80 movement with up to 80 hours power reserve
- Nivachron balance spring with non-magnetic capabilities
- Easy to read day and date
- Gently curved dial and domed sapphire crystal
Couldn't find any retailers.
- Order by December 16 for Christmas delivery
- Swiss Made
- Free delivery
Back in the 1950s, Tissot celebrated its centenary with a series of innovations – one of which was the integration of a date function to the automatic mechanism in a watch called Visodate. The Tissot Heritage Visodate translates nostalgia into contemporary timepieces dedicated to detail. A gently curved dial mirrors the domed sapphire glass, both geared to showcasing a clearly visible day and date.
Water-resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 100 ft)
2 Years of Warranty
The Tissot user's manual give information about the use, the settings and the maintenance of the different Tissot watches.