Tissot Canada – Delivery and Returns Policy
Orders placed Monday through Friday by 12 p.m. Eastern Standard Time are processed and shipped within 24 hours of payment approval. Orders placed after 12 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Friday will be processed and shipped upon payment approval on the following business day. Orders placed on weekends and official holidays will be processed and shipped upon payment approval on the following business day.
Please note if watch strap adjustments are required, your order may be delayed regardless of the selected shipping option.
All shipments by FedEx Canada for purchases made to Canada. If you would like your order to be delivered to a different country, please change the website through the country selector button, on the top of the page. The following shipping options are available:
- FedEx Standard®: delivery within approximately 1 to 3 business days.*
- FedEx Priority Overnight®: delivery within approximately 1-2 business days in most metropolitan areas.*
Orders placed Monday through Friday by 12 p.m. Eastern Standard Time will be guaranteed same day shipment (assuming payment approval). Orders placed after the aforementioned time will be processed and shipped the next business day.
* Please note delivery standards are for items sent between most major urban centers and depend on origin and destination, remote areas may take additional days. Delivery standards are in business days, not calendar days.
We will provide you with a tracking number. Please take note that all orders can only be delivered to the original delivery address.
SHIPPING COST FOR PURCHASES MADE TO CANADA
- FedEx Standard®: flat shipping charge of $18 CAD. Complimentary shipping for orders over $150 CAD (before taxes).
- FedEx Priority Overnight®: flat shipping charge of $25.
Applicable federal and provincial taxes will apply on shipping charges listed above. Shipping charges can be calculated in the shopping cart before an order is completed. To see your shipping charges before making a purchase, simply add items to your cart and fill out the appropriate fields under “Billing Address” and “Shipping Address” and you will be prompted with all the available shipping methods and their cost. You will not be charged for an order until you have submitted your payment information and placed your order.
SHIPPING ADDRESS DISCLAIMER
Your shipping address is checked by our system for security reasons and to guarantee the best delivery time. Our address verification software package is updated regularly and contains all valid addresses from Canada. You will be asked to change your shipping address if this address is not recognized. Should you have any problems with the address validation, please contact Tissot Customer Service at eCom@tissotwatches.ca or 1-833-847-7681 (from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time Monday through Friday). Please take note that we do not ship to PO Boxes.
TISSOT ONLINE RETURN POLICY
RETURNS CAN ONLY BE ACCEPTED FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED ON THE TISSOT ONLINE STORE
Your order will be carefully packed and thoroughly inspected. We hope you are pleased with the Item(s) you select.
Report any discrepancy in shipment or damages to Customer Service at eCom@tissotwatches.ca or 1-833-847-7681.
30 day money back guarantee - We guarantee your satisfaction with all Tissot merchandise.*
You may return any unworn, undamaged item, within 30 days of delivery for a full refund of purchase price (minus shipping and handling fees) subject to the terms and conditions herein. Additionally, watch strap only returns will be subject to a return cost of $18 CAD, which will be deducted from your reimbursement.*
*Holiday Return Policy - All orders placed between November 22nd – December 31st 2021, will be eligible for return until January 30th 2022.
Any item that fails quality inspection from Customer Service (scratches, worn, damaged, abused) will be returned to you and no refund will be issued.
Please note that we do not accept returns once the watch strap has been sized. Rubber straps improperly sized (cut) are not returnable or exchangeable. Rubber straps replacements can be ordered at an additional cost with the customer service at 1-833-847-7681.
Refunds can only be placed back onto the original method of payment.
SHOULD YOU NEED TO RETURN YOUR TISSOT MERCHANDISE, PLEASE FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
- Please contact Tissot Customer Service at eCom@tissotwatches.ca or 1-833-847-7681. A return authorization code and return label will be provided for valid requests made within the adequate timeline.
- Item needs to be returned with box and tags, warranty cards, user manual, gift with purchase, and any extra links due to bracelet sizing.
In the case that any of these items are not returned, additional charges will be applied.
- Missing Gift With Purchase: Value of gift will be deducted from refund.
- Missing Box: $25 CAD
- Missing User Manual: $20 CAD
- Missing hang tag: $10 CAD
- In order to expedite your return, you must choose the appropriate reason code for your return.
- Carefully package merchandise to prevent damage in transit.
- Ship your return using the return label sent to you.
- Send package using FedEx and insure the contents of the package.