Tissot Le Locle Powermatic 80
- Elegant guilloche decoration on the dial
- Automatic movement with up to 80 hours of power reserve
- Beautifully decorated see-through case back
- Easy to use butterfly clasp
No results. Please verify your search or try a larger distance radius.
- Swiss Made
- Fast delivery with FedEx
- Receive a gift with your purchase of a Tissot watch while quantities last
The name Le Locle seems to be a reliable ingredient of success. As well as being the name of Tissot's home and heritage, nestled in the Swiss Jura Mountains, it is the name of a hugely popular automatic watch family. The models display exquisite elegance with details such as Roman numerals and a traditional Le Locle signature which complete the picture of classical chic.
Water-resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 100 ft)
2 years of warranty
The Tissot user's manual give information about the use, the settings and the maintenance of the different Tissot watches.