Tissot Heritage Visodate Automatic
- Inspired by a Tissot innovation dating back to the 1950s: the integration of a date function to the automatic watch mechanism
- Trendy retro look enhanced by a curved dial and domed crystal true to its ancestor
- Fashionable Milanese bracelet will make statement
- Easy to read time and date
- Enjoy watching the heart of the watch beating through the case back
Couldn't find any retailers.
- Swiss Made
- Complimentary express delivery with FedEx
- Free returns within 30 days
Back in the 1950s, Tissot celebrated its centenary with a series of innovations – one of which was the integration of a date function to the automatic mechanism in a watch called Visodate. The Tissot Heritage Visodate translates nostalgia into contemporary timepieces dedicated to detail. A gently curved dial mirrors the domed sapphire glass, both geared to showcasing a clearly visible day and date.
2 years of warranty
Water-resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30m / 100ft)
The Tissot user's manual give information about the use, the settings and the maintenance of the different Tissot watches.