Tissot Heritage Visodate
- Inspired by a Tissot innovation dating back to the 1950s: the integration of a date function to the automatic watch mechanism
- Trendy retro look enhanced by a curved dial and domed crystal true to its ancestor
- Multiple color and strap variations to match your mood and style
- Easy to read time and date
Couldn't find any retailers.
- Swiss Made
- Fast delivery with FedEx
- Receive a gift with your purchase of a Tissot watch while quantities last
Back in the 1950s, Tissot celebrated its centenary with a series of innovations – one of which was the integration of a date function to the automatic mechanism in a watch called Visodate. The Tissot Heritage Visodate translates nostalgia into contemporary timepieces dedicated to detail. A gently curved dial mirrors the domed sapphire glass, both geared to showcasing a clearly visible date. Historical Tissot logos on the dial, case back, crown and buckle are a bridge between the past and present.
Water-resistant up to a pressure of 3 bar (30 m / 100 ft)
2 years of warranty
The Tissot user's manual give information about the use, the settings and the maintenance of the different Tissot watches.