Tissot Heritage 1973
- 7753 Valjoux automatic movement
- Limited edition 1’973 pieces
- Calfskin strap with racing-style overstitching
- Glass box type sapphire crystal with antireflective coating for perfect legibility
- Easy to use triple-blade folding steel clasp with safety pushers
- Admire the decorated movement through the transparent case back
Couldn't find any retailers.
- Swiss Made
- Complimentary 1-3 days delivery with FedEx
- Free returns within 30 days
- Use code FALL20 at checkout to receive your Tissot notebook✨
As innovators by tradition, Tissot celebrates its historic ties to motor-racing with a re-issue of a seventies style chronograph. The Tissot Heritage 1973 proudly flaunts its membership of Tissot’s historic stable. It symbolizes the partnership that brings together Tissot and the Kessel Classics racing team. Meeting contemporary requirements, this 43 mm wide chronograph is available in a limited edition of 1973 pieces. The overstitched calfskin strap is a reproduction of the one Tissot had invented and patented in the 1960s, characterized by its large perforations. It alludes to pilots’ steering wheels of the time. To power this racing machine, Tissot has fitted a reliable, powerful and tested engine, the ETA Valjoux 7753 self-winding movement.
Water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100m / 330ft)
2 years of warranty
The Tissot user's manual give information about the use, the settings and the maintenance of the different Tissot watches.