Tissot Seastar 2000 Professional Powermatic 80
- CERTIFIED DIVER’S WATCH – ISO 6425 (2018)
- UNIQUE WATER RESISTANCE UP TO 2000 FEET
- AUTOMATIC HELIUM VALVE INTEGRATED INTO THE CASE AT 9 O’CLOCK
- UNIDIRECTIONAL CERAMIC BEZEL
- HIGHLY LUMINESCENT SUPERLUMINOVA®
- EQUIPPED WITH POWERMATIC 80 NIVACHRON MOVEMENT
Couldn't find any retailers.
- Swiss Made
- 30 days return
- *Only in January*. Get a free watch care kit when buying a watch
The Tissot family of dive watches welcomes a new, advanced, technical version, the Seastar 2000 Professional. Its profile ticks every box for a high-performance watch: water-resistant to 600 metres, helium valve, ISO 6425 certification, automatic calibre with long-lasting power reserve, ceramic bezel. With its wave-patterned, grey gradient dial and its uncompromising design, it is also a timepiece aimed at enthusiasts of extreme nautical style.
Water-resistant up to a pressure of 60 bar (600 m / 2000 ft)
2 Years of Warranty
The Tissot user's manual give information about the use, the settings and the maintenance of the different Tissot watches.