Your TISSOT® watch is warranted by TISSOT S.A. for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty. The international TISSOT® warranty covers material and manufacturing defects existing at the time of delivery of the purchased TISSOT® watch (“defects”). The warranty only comes into force if the warranty certificate is dated, fully and correctly completed and stamped by an official TISSOT® dealer (“valid warranty certificate”).
During the warranty period and by presenting the valid warranty certificate, you will have the right to have any defect repaired free of charge. In the event that repairs are improper to restore the normal conditions of use of your TISSOT® watch, TISSOT S.A. guarantees its replacement by a TISSOT® watch of identical or similar characteristics. The warranty for the replacement watch ends twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase of the replaced watch.
This manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
– the life of the battery;
– normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration of the color and/or material of non-metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber; peeling of the plating);
– any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal / abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the use directions provided by TISSOT S.A.;
– indirect or consequential damages of any kind resulting from e.g. the use, the non-functioning, the defects or the inaccuracy of the TISSOT® watch;
– the TISSOT® watch handled by non-authorized persons (e.g. for battery replacement, services or repairs) or which has been altered in its original condition beyond TISSOT S.A.’s control.
Any further claim against TISSOT S.A. e.g. for damages additional to the above described warranty is expressly excluded, except mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the manufacturer.
The above manufacturer’s warranty:
– is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which he carries sole responsibility;
– does not affect the purchaser’s rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the seller.
The TISSOT S.A.’s customer service ensures the perfect maintenance of your TISSOT® watch. If your watch needs attention, rely on an official TISSOT® dealer or an authorized TISSOT® Service Center as set forth in the page https://stores.tissotwatches.com/servicecenters/: they can guarantee service according to TISSOT S.A.’s standards.
Collection and treatment of end of life quartz watches*
This symbol indicates that this product should not be disposed with household waste. It has to be returned to a local authorized collection system. By following this procedure, you will contribute to the protection of the environment and human health. The recycling of the materials will help to conserve natural resources.
* valid in the EU member states and in any countries with corresponding legislation.
Replacing the battery
We recommend that you contact an approved TISSOT® Service Centre or authorized TISSOT® retailer, as they are equipped with the tools and apparatus required to carry out the work and the necessary checks in a professional manner. A worn-out battery should be replaced immediately in order to reduce the risk of leakage and consequent damage to the movement.
TISSOT S.A., CH-2400 Le Locle, Switzerland
TISSOT® is a registered trademark
*Official TISSOT® Dealer